Remember ME - You Me and Dementia

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sorry Unable to post

Dear All,
As Iam travelling to Kochi Iam unable to post.

Its very hot and humid in Kochi,I felt worse then Mumbai.Its my first visit to this part of country - to God's own country Kerala.I think I have come at wrong time of the year.

Here there is so much green,hope all the city's have same green all over,but then Kerala is still untouched by construction boom,which has eaten away all the green parks/trees.God save us from this.

Let there be many many trees/ green cover,lakes and mountain around us.I love nature and feel bad we the human being have spoilt what God gave us,he wont be happy at what we did to his earth.

Oh lord save our soul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I will be back by 19th and will start posting.

Thanks and Take Care.

Sailesh Mishra.


Forget yourself for others, and others will never forget you.

No comments: